Suggestions for Best Use of Memoryze
How do you get the best result from Memoryze? Here are a few suggestions:
- Adjust to taste by adding more water. If two scoops in 8 ounces of water is too strong, use only one scoop at a time, or add more water.
- The easiest way to mix Memoryze and avoid spills is to shake it in a closed bottle. If that isn't an option, fill your glass part way, add one or two scoops of Memoryze, mix with a spoon, then add more water and mix again.
- To ensure maximum absorption, take Memoryze first thing in the morning, at least 20 minutes before eating or at least two hours after a meal.
- The ingredients will stay working in your system longer if you take a scoop or two in the morning and then one or two scoops in the mid afternoon. (When taken in the evening it may impede sleep.)
- Caution -- If Memoryze is taken with coffee it may create too much energy, or the "jitters." Best to separate the two.
- While two scoops per day will support good brain health, after the first week, those who have experienced some memory decline may respond faster with three or four scoops per day, for at least a couple of days a week. Doing so might be especially helpful for those who are large in stature, mentally stressed or over age 75. Once you've noticed improvements you can go back to a maintenance dose of two scoops per day.
- Any product that significantly improves cell function can trigger a cellular detox, and "the blahs" or feeling sluggish, which is the opposite of what you were hoping for. If that happens when taking Memoryze, more water, more fiber and probiotics may help. But you may also want to back off the Memoryze for a day or two, then resume Memoryze with just one scoop a day for a few days.
- Over time our bodies can come less sensitive to nutritional supplements. To reduce that risk, after the first two weeks try skipping a day each week.
Memoryze has proven to be safe and effective for many people. Finding the most effective way to enjoy Memoryze will help to ensure your brain obtains at least 12 of the nutrients it needs for optimal health and performance!